- Leading Technology
- Manufacture & Integration
- Construction & Operation
- Join Us
- Solar Concentrating
- Thermal Receiving
- Thermal Storage & Exchange
- Value-added Service
- Typical Project Configuration
Company Name Change Announcement:
- 2013：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid, which became the 1st commercialized CSP plant in China and 6th commercialized tower CSP plant in the world.
- 2014：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant became China's 1st CSP plant entitled to feed-in tariff at 1.2RMB/kWh.
- 2016：The Molten Salt System of SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant was commissioned, which became China's 1st and world’s 3rd molten salt tower CSP plant.
- 2018：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid, which is one of China’s first batch of CSP Demonstration Projects.
- 2019：POWERCHINA Gonghe 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid，which is one of China’ s first batch of CSP Demonstration Projects. SUPCON SOLAR is the technology and equipment provider of the solar island and is also awarded with commissioning service for the whole plant and subsystems.
CSP is a highly complicated technology that involves various fields. With years of endeavor in R&D, Cosin Solar has mastered integrated technologies of molten salt tower CSP, including solar concentrating, thermal receiving, thermal storage & exchange, and environmental suitability design, construction and O&M technologies customized for extreme weathers, which have been proved on utility-scale projects.
Integration & Manufacture
Through fostering high-quality suppliers, Cosin Solar has established the integrated manufacturing system, which is able to provide solar field, thermal receiver, molten salt tank, heat exchanger, and steam turbine generator, over 95% of which are domestically sourced and can notably reduce construction cost.View More
Construction & Operation
Cosin Solar is China’s earliest enterprise with successful experience in constructing, operating and maintaining commercial CSP plant in extreme conditions of high-altitude and low temperature. In accordance with owner’s characteristic requirements, Cosin Solar can undertake EPC of Solar Island and Thermal Island, or consort with qualified enterprises to provide the whole plant turnkey EPC, with quality assurance.